Returned Products must conform to our returns policy below.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession, and you must return them in the same condition in which you receive them (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). This includes the following guidelines:
- Products should be returned unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags and secure packaging (as relevant).
- Footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box.
- If the Product comes with a security tag this should be left on.
- Hosiery should only be returned if it is unopened and is in its original package.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own lingerie garments.
- Fragrance and personalized or customized items are final sale and can not be exchanged or refunded unless there is a manufacture defect.
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (including the conditions of return), we may deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the Product(s) up to the full price of the Product(s).
You cannot cancel a contract for the supply of any of the following Products:
- Any Products that have been personalized or made to your own bespoke specifications unless such Products were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered (see Returns and refunds for customized Products below for more information).
- Any garments that have had a hygiene label or seal removed or broken.
Returns and refunds for personalized and customized products
Due to the nature of personalized and customized Products, returns, changes or cancellations are at our discretion. In exercising this discretion, we will have regard to the level of personalization and customization and also reserve the right to offer a store credit rather than a monetary refund. Store credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note, that personalized and/or customized Products may have a long lead in time before shipping, but payment will be taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping.
Extended Return Policy
All orders placed between December 1st and 19th 2019 (inclusive) will be able to place a return anytime before midnight on January 6th 2020.
With this return, the parcel is to be picked up by Jan 13, 2020 at the latest. (This policy is excluded in Japan and China)
We recommend that you return Products in their original packaging to ensure the necessary protection when in transit. Instructions for the return of the Product(s) will be included with the delivery package.
Free returns pick up
We offer a free collection service to all customers for Product(s) you wish to return except in relation to certain types of Products as set out in the Returns Policy. You have 14 days from receiving your order to return the Product to us. We strongly recommend that you drop-off or book your free returns pick-up within 7 days of receiving your order to ensure that it arrives back in time. Please note that we can only collect returns from the same country to which your order was delivered.
To book a free returns pick-up (DHL only):
- Sign in to the Site and go to MY ACCOUNT;
- Under ORDERS & RETURNS click on the RETURN link next to the order you want to return;
- Click on RETURN ITEM for the Products you would like to return and follow the steps to schedule a pick-up time and address.
We will e-mail you with your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, confirmation of your collection time and address, a booking reference number and returns documents.
What happens next?
DHL parcels will have an Air Waybill (AWB) included in order; for all UPS parcels you will need to print the AWB during the final stage of the online returns process (see above) or via Client Services. Print out the AWB and attach it to the outside of the parcel. There will also be a copy to give to the courier. Please save a copy of the AWB for your records. You can use this to track your return shipment. If you could use assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Client Service, email [email protected] or call +13479836348, +4418584522488.
If you have received multiple packages with separate Air Waybills, please maintain the correct AWB for each package received, these cannot be combined or substituted.
If you have been provided with a returns invoice for customs, please enclose one inside the package and attach a signed copy on the outside with the Air Waybill.
Do not seal your package until the driver has checked the contents.
Please note that you have 30 days to contact us upon the pickup of your return to ensure that we have acknowledged it and received the Product. If you contact us after this 30 days period, we cannot guarantee a refund.
Items will not be able to be return, could be blocked, might require additional support from Client Services or DHL Air Waybill will not be provided when:
- Order total is greater than 2,500 USD and the delivery country is the USA via International courier services
- Order total is greater than 5,000 RMB and the delivery country is China via International courier services
- Order total is greater than 25,000 INR and the delivery country is India via International courier services
- The delivery country is Japan, Singapore, Taiwan or China via domestic courier services
- Order total is greater than 1,000 EUR and delivery country is the Germany via International courier services not in the EU
- After 14 days from the delivery date
Cancelling an Order
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the CCRs (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013). If you chose this option we will refund you the full price for any returned item that meets our Returns Policy and the original delivery fee; however, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s) you ordered from.
Please view our TERMS for further information on cancelling an order under the CCRs or contact our Client Services for assistance.