How do I take care of my Thom Browne item?
Important Care Precautions: To best preserve your product, please prevent any contact with oil or alcohol-based substances such as cosmetics, perfumes, hand sanitizers, or disinfectants.
You can also find tailored maintenance recommendations on each product within the product care tag.
Does Thom Browne provide product care service?
Thom Browne provides repairs and parts for products purchased from thombrowne.com and Thom Browne flagship stores.
What qualifies for repairs or replacement parts?
Thom Browne products are guaranteed against issues related to their manufacture for a lifetime of the product within regular use, but vary depending on the country of purchase.
If the product is out of the serviceable scope and/or damages have been caused by the customer, repair costs will be charged to the customer.
Items are accepted for repair under the following conditions:
- A proof of purchase is provided from thombrowne.com or a Thom Browne flagship store (e.g. a sales invoice, gift receipt, or payment transaction document).
- The product is authentic.
All product categories are considered for repair except fragrances and customized products. Thom Browne cannot provide authentication for any unauthorized retailers.
* Important disclaimer: We offer repairs with respect to the item's original design. We will not offer repairs if it alters the original design integrity. By product category, we offer: Ready to Wear (tailoring), Leather Goods (certain repairs), Footwear (defects only). Repairs are not offered for Accessories. In special cases, if available, we may be able to provide specific spare parts or materials, to supply the necessary materials needed for third-party repair.
* Exceptions for cross-border repairs apply in countries with legal constraints (Russia, India, China, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Panama and Vietnam).
* Thom Browne does not provide a repair service for products purchased through unauthorized resellers.
* Products purchased at Thom Browne Outlet stores can only be submitted to a Thom Browne Outlet store in the same country of purchase.
How do I ask for a repair?
Is it possible to buy Thom Browne replacement parts?
Thom Browne does not sell replacement parts; however, if a defect occurs, we can provide a replacement part after verifying the genuine product. There may be additional costs associated with this process. If the replacement part is no longer available, we will work with you to find an alternate solution.
Does my item have a guarantee?
All Thom Browne products are made to the highest standard and should, given sufficient care and attention, last for many years. While we do not provide a warranty for all of our products, we provide Care Services for listed product categories (see above). If you would like more information about the quality or manufacturing of any Thom Browne item, please visit your nearest store or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.