How to return:
Initiate your return directly on this page by entering your six-digit alpha-numeric order number and email address used to place your order or log into your account and initiate your return via the orders & returns page. Contact customer service for further support. (Do not use the 12-digit T-code you may see on other order confirmations/invoice)
If you receive an error message regarding “regulation”, please contact customer service as we must manually generate an international shipping label for your return.
If your return contains multiple items, each item must be returned to the stock point it was shipped from. You must box them separately to prevent delays in processing your return/refund.
For DHL packages, please affix the return Air Waybills to the box securely, be sure to remove or cover the original shipping label to prevent delays. Affix the invoice separately to the exterior of the box(es) and enclose one inside for customs compliance. DHL couriers may accept the invoice paperwork by hand.
If you have received multiple packages with separate Air Waybills, please maintain the correct AWB for each package received, these cannot be combined or substituted.
For UPS packages, please affix the return shipping label to the box securely, be sure to remove or cover the original shipping label to prevent delays. Shipping labels are provided during the final stage of the online returns process (see above) or via Client Services. Please save a copy of the shipping label for your records. You can use this to track your return shipment.
Free returns pick up (DHL only):
We offer a free collection service to all customers for Product(s) you wish to return except in relation to certain types of Products as set out in the Returns Policy. You have 14 days from receiving your order to return the Product to us. We recommend that you drop-off or book your free returns pick-up within 7 days of receiving your order to ensure that it arrives back in time. Please note that we can only collect returns from the same country to which your order was delivered.
To book a free returns pick-up:
- Sign into the your account and go to My Account
- Under Oders & Returns click on the Return link next to the order you want to return
- Click on Return Item for the Products you would like to return and follow the steps to schedule a pick-up time and address.
We will e-mail you with your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, confirmation of your collection time and address, a booking reference number and returns documents.
Please note that you have 30 days to contact us upon the pickup of your return to ensure that we have acknowledged it and received the Product. If you contact us after this 30 days period, we cannot guarantee a refund.
Allow 5-7 business days for the package to be delivered back to its original stock point. Our teams will process your return within 1-2 business days. Once the return has been accepted, your refund will be processed by your financial institution.
Should you encounter any issues, our customer service team will be happy to assist.
Returned Products must conform to our returns policy below.
Products must be returned within 14 days of delivery.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession, and you must return them in the same condition in which you receive them (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). This includes the following guidelines:
- Products should be returned unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags and secure packaging (as relevant).
- Footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box.
- If the Product comes with a security tag this should be left on.
- Hosiery should only be returned if it is unopened and is in its original package.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own lingerie garments.
- Fragrance and personalized or customized items are final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there is a manufacture defect.
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (including the conditions of return), we may deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the Product(s) up to the full price of the Product(s).
You cannot cancel a contract for the supply of any of the following Products:
- Any Products that have been personalized or made to your own bespoke specifications unless such Products were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered (see Returns and refunds for customized Products below for more information).
- Any garments that have had a hygiene label or seal removed or broken.
Personalized and customized products
Due to the nature of personalized and customized Products, returns, changes or cancellations are at our discretion. In exercising this discretion, we will have regard to the level of personalization and customization and also reserve the right to offer a store credit rather than a monetary refund. Store credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please note, that personalized and/or customized Products may have a long lead in time before shipping, but payment will be taken at the time of or shortly after you submit your order and in advance of shipping.
Items will not be able to be returned, could be blocked, might require additional support from Client Services or DHL Air Waybill will not be provided when:
- Order total is greater than 2,500 USD and the delivery country is the USA via International courier services
- Order total is greater than 5,000 RMB and the delivery country is China via International courier services
- Order total is greater than 25,000 INR and the delivery country is India via International courier services
- The delivery country is Japan, Singapore, Taiwan or China via domestic courier services
- Order total is greater than 1,000 EUR and delivery country is the Germany via International courier services not in the EU
- After 14 days from the delivery date
Cancelling an Order
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the CCRs (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013). If you chose this option, we will refund you the full price for any returned item that meets our Returns Policy and the original delivery fee; however, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s) you ordered from.
Please view our Terms for further information on cancelling an order under the CCRs or contact our Client Services for assistance